SECTION 1: PRIVACY NOTICE.
- This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (www.lummea.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
- We only collect personal information that you voluntarily give us when you (a) fill out the contact form; (b) email us directly; (c) subscribe to our email updates; (d) order our products.
- Lummea does not sell or rent your information with any third-party outside of our organization.
- By entering your email address and pressing the “Subscribe” button on any of our forms (not including the contact form), you are agreeing to receive potential product updates, announcements and/or promotions via email. You may opt out of these emails at any time.
- At any time you may contact us to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
SECTION 2: GALLERY CONSENT.
- Individuals shown in our gallery have given consent for us to use their photos either censored and uncensored for marketing and advertising purposes. If you believe your images have been used by mistake, please contact us immediately and we’ll gladly review your signed consent forms.
- If you are a customer who is happy with your results and would like to share your transformation with others, please let us know!
- For more disclaimers regarding our gallery, see Terms & Conditions.
SECTION 3: WOOCOMMERCE SITE AND DATA.
By default, our WooCommerce online store retains the following:
- What products the customer ordered and when.
- Name, e-mail addres and phone number provided by the customer.
- Billing (and optionally: shipping) address entered by the customer.
- A note about payment method used by the customer.
Lummea.com uses Square to accept payments through our website.
- Square accepts all major debit and credit cards.
- Square provides end-to-end encryption and PCI-DSS compliant payment processing.
- Square has advanced security technology and is PCI Level 1 compliant.
SECTION 5: SECURITY MEASURES.
We take several precautions to protect your information with the highest level of WordPress security. This website is:
- FedRAMP ATO certified.
- EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework Compliant.
- GDPR Compliant.